Monday, August 2, 2010

8/2

Another three miles this morning, running through the fog.  It was really gorgeous with the sun rising and the fields of wildflowers (which are now about four feet tall), but then you smelled it and realized it was stinky fog from the celery bog.  So pretty to look at, but not exactly lovely to run through (plus, as my running buddy said, it was like breathing through soup).

I didn't check the time, but we ran at a pretty fast clip this morning, fast enough so that it was difficult to talk.

On another note, if anyone is reading this, and if you're training for anything right now, would you be interested in creating some kind of online forum where we could post about training?  It's always so motivating to me to know what other people are doing; I would love to read about people I actually know rather than the runnersworld.com bloggers.  :-)

STATS:  3 miles

2 comments:

  1. I think a forum would be great. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Do you want me to just add you to this blog and change up the title? :-)

    ReplyDelete