Friday, August 20, 2010

8/20

This morning was one of the days that you just make yourself put one foot in front of another, because you're so tired that all you want to do is curl up on the side of the trail and let the mosquitoes feast.  Or something like that.

I was spitting out gnats the entire way.  I don't know if it's because it's so much darker these days, but man, it's like swirling clouds of bugs.  Crazy stuff.

We were both tired this morning, so I didn't even bother timing us.  Running just felt like a victory (I was up late helping a friend pack up her house; she's moving today to Oregon with four kids in tow, and her husband left for Oregon two months ago.  Talk about a superwoman; I don't know how she's done it).  Anyway.  On with the day.

STATS:  3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment