Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18

Much better this morning!  I was really worried yesterday about the heaviness of the shoes thing, but today was better.  I'll give it another couple of weeks before I decide.  It was also nice to run in the morning again--I have been so utterly exhausted the last two days that the morning runs just haven't happened, and I HATE running later in the day.

It was dark this morning until we were almost done.  Fall is coming--while I'm excited for the cooler temperatures, I'm dreading the inside-all-winter-long runs. 

STATS:  3 miles, didn't time but we were going pretty fast

1 comment:

  1. Winter running can be nice if you have the right gear and it's dry enough where you don't slip on ice. I've been comfortable down to 10 degrees in calm weather.

    I'm there with you on the morning runs. It's the only time I can get out, but I was so exhausted yesterday that I had to skip today.

    ReplyDelete