Thursday, September 8, 2011

9/8

Blah.  I have absolutely no motivation to run right now...our babysitter for Saturday's long run fell through and I'm almost relieved (we'll see how I feel about that one later in the week).

I think I have whatever the kids had--hopefully I don't get to join the throw-up gang (pretty sure I have a fever right now; hoping everything else stays away.  Then again, the fever may be from some awesome nursing-related problems, which is why I postponed yesterday's run until today--hoping that would resolve itself, but no luck).  Anyway.

50-minute tempo run; ran a little longer to finish out the 10K.  Under 8:09/mile but the stupid treadmill took forever to go back to the mileage, so it may have been a little faster than that.  No incline, because I think I would have thrown up over the front of the treadmill (I almost did when I finished up.  Aren't you enjoying this post?!)  Stopped at 35 minutes for water.

6.2 miles @ 8:09/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment