Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9/27

Pretty lame run today.  I've been SO tired lately--the kind of tired I associate with mono or early pregnancy--I really hope Luke starts sleeping better soon.  I feel like a zombie.  When I wake up in the morning, all I can do is calculate how many hours until I can sleep again.

Anyway, broke one of my rules and ran this morning with the kids up in hopes that the endorphins would carry me through the day.  Luke woke up literally two minutes into my run...bummer.  So child-care stops at 2 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 26 minutes (Juliet and Isaac were playing on my bed by the treadmill, then left and were being suspiciously quiet--I found them eating sugar).  I felt so dizzy and nauseated after the last stop that I am really surprised I managed to finish out the last mile at 8:00/pace.

Really slow starting out--I actually had to crank the pace down because I felt so lousy.  No hill/incline.

4 miles; 8:25/mile

1 comment:

  1. Bridgette's the same way about being suspicious when the kids are quiet. "It's too quiet. Go check on the kids." I'm just the opposite. If they're quiet they're probably being good. If we find misdoings later then we'll womp on them later.

    ReplyDelete