Monday, September 5, 2011

9/5

Six today--this is the longest regularly-scheduled weekday run I've ever done--neither of the half-marathon training plans I did had a longer weekday run than 5 miles. 

Stopped at 10 minutes to put Luke in his bed since he was falling asleep in his bouncy seat near the treadmill.  Stopped at 4.3 miles (35:18) to give Abigail and Juliet a snack, then stopped at 42:18 to get screaming Luke out of his bed before he woke up Isaac.  Finished at 48:30.

(This is why I wonder about training for a marathon--it is hard enough wedging in only 6 miles on a weekday!!  How could I fit in 10?  I don't think I could work part-time if I was training that much.  I don't even feel like I can work part-time now, although I do, because of everything else.  Whine, whine, whine.)

6 miles; avg pace 8:05

No comments:

Post a Comment