Saturday, August 27, 2011

8/27

Ran the 5K hills course today on the treadmill--oh my heck.  I felt like I was dying when I hit the "big hill" (incline 7).  I seriously felt like I was going to fall off the treadmill--every fifteen seconds or so I caught myself grabbing the front of the thing to catch my balance again.  I'm kind of worried about my lameness right now when it comes to running hills--last summer I made a real point out of running as many hills as I could (like my favorite long-run hill that was a full mile long), and this summer I just am not running outside (combination of 100+ temperatures and a new baby).  So I guess I better be running this thing more frequently...at least I could pick up the pace at the end when it leveled out again!

5K hills course; 8:34/mile for most and 8:00/mile last 0.2 miles; total 25:44 (at least it was a good six minutes faster than the last 5K I ran)


No comments:

Post a Comment