Thursday, August 18, 2011

8/18

I'm hoping to be able to fit my long run in tomorrow, so since today was supposed to be a rest day after speedwork, and I'm doing the longer run tomorrow, I took it easier today (although I did run 4 instead of the scheduled 3 so I can run the shorter 3 on Saturday, since it's shaping up to be a crazy day).  I know that sounds a little weird, but basically I just obsess about getting all the miles in during the week, so sometimes I add and switch here and there to come out with the total mileage on my training chart.  Moving on.

Steady pace of 8:34 today, no incline.  Luke woke up 11 minutes in, gave him his pacifier, then gave it to him again 4 minutes later @15 and wrapped him up super tight--the swaddling seemed to do the trick since he slept for the rest of my run (cue the Hallelujah Chorus here!!!) and is STILL asleep! Yay!!  I was so glad I could finish out the rest of that run without stopping.

4 miles; 8:34 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment