Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27

Hard to get up today, even after a night of solid sleep.  It was freezing!!  I think fall is officially here--except my basil is still alive.

We ran five over the same trail that Neil and I ran Saturday (and the same one we went to yesterday on a walk through the woods with the kids).  I need to find a new place to run just for variety's sake, but that one's so convenient and has a good mix of hills and flat stretches. 

When I got home, I was still icy cold.  I stood in the shower for ten minutes with my teeth chattering.  Then Neil wrapped me up in towels he'd warmed in the dryer.  I was still cold, so I crawled back into bed fully dressed under a huge pile of quilts.  When I finally got warm, I fell asleep again, and didn't wake up all through Neil getting the kids ready and fed.  He woke me up right before he left for work.  What a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment