Friday, September 24, 2010

9/24

Five this morning.  It took me twenty minutes to actually get up, and then it only happened because Neil turned the light on. 

I didn't push too hard today because there's ten miles waiting for me tomorrow--after we watch our friends' kids overnight and until 6:30 pm tomorrow.  I'm really not looking forward to running after 28 hours with six kids, but that's how it has to happen, I guess.  (And we're watching another couple's three children tonight so that they'll watch for us tomorrow night.  I think I'm going to sleep well after an evening with 9 children--the oldest is six).

I ran on the treadmill today while Neil ran outside.  I don't like the treadmill, but on the other hand I read the Conference Ensign the whole time, so that was nice...plus when Neil came home he said the wind was terrible, so I guess I got the better end of the deal.  But I still don't like the treadmill. 

STATS:  5 miles, 8:41/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment