Monday, April 8, 2013

4/8

Weird workout today.  I didn't really have time to run and shower because I had an appointment early this evening, so I walked 2 miles this afternoon (not all consecutively since I was constantly having to stop to help the kids with things).  Then this evening I walked another half-mile with the kids around the block, then I did some walk/run stuff tonight where I ran half a mile, walked a couple of minutes, ran another half-mile, took a water break (that extended into a way-too-long email-checking break), then ran another mile, then walked another mile.  I have REALLY been struggling with nerve pain lately that just drops me in my tracks when I am walking/running/standing/sitting/you name it.  Totally agonizing and I haven't figured out any way to get relief (I went to see a massage therapist today but it was still awful tonight).  It's bad enough that if it hits when I don't have any support around to grab, I'll just fall right over because my legs literally go out and there's no muscular control from my brain.  Weird and not fun and very painful.

Totals for today were 2 miles running and 3.5 miles walking.  I have to say that I am really not thrilled with myself right now...I weighed myself today and I weigh 6 pounds over my standard "delivery" weight, and I've gained 30 pounds total from where I was when I got pregnant, which is by far the most I've ever gained with any of my babies.  So depressing when I couple that with how unfit I feel right now...today I just feel old and fat and very pregnant with still 3 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment