Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4/3

Yipes!  I don't know if I should keep running or not.  I'm back at the stage where I feel great while I'm running and the energy boost is lovely afterwards, but then I have a good 8 hours of hard, regular contractions afterwards.  I never ran faster than 11:31/mile today because that was about as fast as I could run through the contractions themselves (about every 6 minutes or so?).  Stopped at 1.5 to check on Luke (his monitor was shorting out and I thought he was crying), then at 2 for water before finishing out the 4.

So yeah...we'll see what happens with running.  I feel like I'm walking the fence between running keeping my endorphins high and my mood good so I'm pleasant to be around, but on the other hand, on nights like tonight where I have to go take a bath right after dinner to get the achiness soaked out and slow the contractions down, it seems kind of counterproductive.  Ho hum.

The other super awesome thing I'm dealing with right now that's making running a little more exciting is that my super-powered heartburn has progressed to random and spontaneous vomiting.  Nothing like running merrily along and all of a sudden your mouth is full of stomach acid and you're gagging...

No comments:

Post a Comment