Friday, April 5, 2013

37 weeks

Kind of a bizarre workout today; I had really bad contractions after my run both Monday & Wednesday and then HORRIBLE stomach cramping that put me on the couch for 4 hours straight yesterday, so I just sort of decided to do whatever today and get in 4 miles somehow.  I stopped every 10 minutes for water because I think part of my problem has been dehydration.

First 10 minutes I ran only 1 minute; contractions were really bothering me.

Second 10 minutes I ran 6 minutes.

Third 10 I ran 7 minutes.

Fourth 10 (plus a few) I ran 8 minutes, walked 2, and then ran another 2 or 3.

Fifth 10 I ran for...I forget...four or five? then walked for 2, then ran to finish out the rest of the 4 miles.  I think in total it took me about 54 minutes, which is a long time, but...we'll see if it makes the rest of the night any easier because I am not a fan of the contractions every 8 minutes and the unbearable backache that accompanies them.

No comments:

Post a Comment