Friday, January 6, 2012

1/6

Easy 4 today after Neil got home for work; felt a little slow but I'm planning to run tomorrow so I wanted to save up--plus I was delayed at the start/finish (beginning by the dog that tried to attack me and the end by the muddy field that I had to walk across in order to dodge puddles--I think I'm swearing off that route until the ground freezes).

So I decided that rather than making a resolution to run more (although I'm hoping to do that too) I'm going to stop using running as an excuse to eat as much/whatever I want.  I've felt really pudgy the last couple of weeks--I should be a lot leaner than I am.  Right now I'm a size six and I weigh about eight pounds more than I did when I was only running 9 miles a week 3 years ago...some of that may be muscle, but I doubt all of it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment