Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18

Six on the treadmill--loooong boring run.  Very so incredibly horribly boring.  Tried a different gym and I didn't like it at all. Dark, too crowded, and boring boring boring.  I actually prefer the last gym where I could watch myself running the entire time--it motivated me to work on my form, thanks to the big mirrors.  Also I was crazy tired (too many sick kids waking up at night).  So tired that I fell asleep on the floor while the kids were playing and Luke was crawling into my head over and over.

Stumbled a couple minutes in and accidentally turned off the treadmill, then stopped at 4 miles for water and then finished out the six.

6 miles, I think 8:43/mile?  Felt so slow today and I was playing games with the speed the whole time in an effort to distract myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment