Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13

Tired tonight and my knee keeps bothering me, even when I'm not running.  Not excited about that.  I didn't do much leg weight work afterwards tonight because I'm planning to run again tomorrow.  (I did do some of the thigh machines, ab machines, and arms--and I was sort of ridiculously excited that the personal trainer working with another guy near me complimented me on my workout when I left.  Then again, considering that most people were only spending 10 minutes on the cardio machines, my cardio was comparatively impressive, even if my post-run weight-lifting is quite pathetic compared to what it used to be).

Started out slower, ran a couple of hills, and gradually increased speed ending at 8:00/mile.

5 miles, 8:33/average pace, resistance level one + 10 minutes of level 2

No comments:

Post a Comment