Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Joined my brother-in-law Chad's Saturday running group this morning out in Lehi.  Beautiful day and a beautiful run--and it was farther than I've run in months!  We ran 5 miles out and then I stopped 1.5 miles in on the way back and ran over to Chad's house so I could visit with his wife while he finished the run.  At the time I thought seriously about finishing out the 10 with Chad, but given that my weird knee is really starting to hurt now a few hours later, I guess it's good that I didn't, plus it was SO nice to talk to Bridgette for so long, since we haven't been here in years.

It was neat meeting the other runners--I so wish that I had a group like that at home!

6.5 miles; 9:05 for the first three miles, ? later but 8:32/pace for the last mile (is that right, Chad?  I've got to get a Garmin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment