Monday, December 12, 2011

where the streets have no name

Finally ran again today--outside before breakfast.  I ran slower and less far than I usually run, but I think it was a better workout--lots of hills.  I'm actually trembling enough post-run that I'm having a hard time typing this, although some of that is probably the fact that I've been up for several hours, nursed Luke, and had nothing to eat.

Anyway--ran my spring loop that I literally have not run since May.  Lots of hills--beautiful watching the sun come up over the lake.

4 miles, not sure about pace, but pretty slow.  I was planning to run another mile when I got home and checked in with Neil to make sure everything was okay here, but I got home to find that Abigail had missed the bus for the first time ever, Luke had woken up unexpectedly, and Jules was in the car "ready" for preschool with unbrushed hair, no snack, and no coat.  So it was an awesome run but I think I need to be back earlier.  :-)  Poor Neil--the kids all kind of ganged up on him this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment