Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stupid treadmill

So I started running today and I ran about two minutes and seemed like the treadmill was going kind of slow--I felt like I could literally push it along if I pressed down really hard.  And then it suddenly shot up to an INSANE speed that I am 100% confident it was never supposed to reach--I just barely made it off--I smashed my hip against the safety bars as it was, and my heart was racing!  It was honestly terrifying.  I pushed the stop button and it made no difference--I finally had to yank the emergency key.  Then I tried turning it on again and it went insane--I tried one more time and it turned on crazy fast, then just died and the belt never moved again although the display was still ticking.

So frustrating.  I felt off-balance and weird all day from not running--I did yoga this afternoon and I'm trying to figure out what to do tomorrow, since Neil had to leave and he won't be able to look at it tonight.  (And as icing on the cake, this is the first day since my pregnancy with Luke that I actually don't really feel like running, if you know what I mean.  Argh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment