Wednesday, May 27, 2015

5/27

Five tired miles tonight! My original schedule had me doing 2 Monday, 3 Tues, and 4 today, so I guess I'm just bumping it up.

Tired today because I didn't get a chance to start running until really late--I spent virtually all of my free time today assembling bunk beds and then the kids were so excited by the new beds that most of them took over 90 minutes to fall asleep--agh! Luke was the ONLY one who fell asleep as he normally does. So I didn't start running until really late, and then the headache I've been battling all day was so bad that I stopped to take some ibuprofen after the first 2 minutes. Ran until 4 miles, stopped, sat down at the computer to log my run, and then decided to run another mile, so I did, and then walked half a mile to cool down. Last mile was the fastest but even so it wasn't very fast--I think around 9:09.

No comments:

Post a Comment