Monday, August 5, 2013

Logging it again

So apparently I haven't been very good at logging my runs lately!  But I'm starting race training again, so I'm back to writing things down rather than just running for fun.

I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to run a half-marathon this fall in terms of time, but I figured I'd at least start training and wait to sign up until I know more.  Anyway, doing the same Hal Higdon intermediate training that I've done in the past, which meant that today was a nice short 3-miler, so I tried to push it more on hills.  I'm still not nearly as fast as I used to be, but hey, I just gave birth 3 months ago so whatever.

3 miles; under 9:07/mile, treadmill, incline level 1 for first 1.5 miles and then bumped it up to 2, 3, 4, 5 for the next 1.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment