Monday, August 19, 2013

8/19

Blast, I'm totally forgetting to log the runs!  But I'm doing them.  3 on Wednesday, yoga Thurs, 3 on Friday, 6.2 on Saturday.  I think I was about 8:45/mile on Friday and Saturday was around 9:20ish--I know we finished at 7:12/mile.

Treadmill today; I'm trying to do lots of hills on the Monday treadmill runs.  It would be nice to get outside for these runs but Neil leaves early for work and then goes back to work as soon as the kids are asleep, and our evenings are packed...so I'm just doing a harder treadmill workout.  (And it's SO hard timing it with a nursing baby who usually keeps me up until 2 am.)

Anyway, started out at 9:13/mile on incline 1 and did a 4-minute warmup, then went to incline 2 for a minute, then back to 1 and 9:05/mile for 4 minutes, then up to incline 2 for the next minute, then incline 3 for a minute, then incline 2 for...5 minutes maybe? then incline 5 for 1 min, incline 4 for 1 min, and then incline 3 for a really long time--lost track at this point of the minutes--then incline 2, and then I had a couple of minutes left so I ran it at incline 1 to finish it out.  And i was bumping speed up all along too--I think I finished at 8:49, but I'm not really sure.  I had to stop at 2.2 miles to cut up an apple for Isaac, so that slowed me down mid-run getting back up to speed again.

3.5 miles; 9:03/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment