Monday, August 12, 2013

8/12

Hmm, apparently I forgot to update a few runs...I did yoga on Thursday for my rest day, ran 3 miles on the treadmill Friday, and ran a hard five outside on Saturday.  In hindsight, I think I was sick or something--I came home and fell asleep for 2 hours, then took another 2-hour nap a few hours later--I was dizzy and shaking and all my joints hurt.  No fun.

Anyway, today was 3.5 on the treadmill--a little slower at 9:22/mile.  Stopped at 2.5 to adjust Nathan in his swing (he was madly stuffing his blankets in his mouth), then at 3 because the band-aid had come off my nasty blister and it was hurting like mad, then at 3.2 to just take my shoes off and run barefoot, then at 3.4 to put a sock back on because I'd stepped on a screw a few days ago and apparently bruised the bottom of my foot enough that it was hurting to run barefoot.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment