Monday, July 18, 2011

7/18

Still really going back on whether to sign up for a fall half or not.  I don't have anyone to train with (Neil doesn't have the time) and I still don't know how I'd do race day--it just feels really selfish to make someone else get up at 5 am with me, drive to the race, and hang out during the race with Luke so I can nurse him as soon as it's over (but I still want to run it!)

5 on the treadmill today; we have a heat warning for the next week so my goal of getting back outside is going to have to wait.  Stopped at 1 mile to give Luke his pacifier again, stopped at 4 miles because that's how far I was scheduled to run, then ran another 8-minute mile because I'm just feeling a little frustrated with my progress right now. 

5 miles; average pace 8:30 (last mile @ 8 minutes/mile)

No comments:

Post a Comment