Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2/28

USRD yesterday; just too exhausted and sick--baby was up every 40 minutes all night for four nights running and I was totally trashed.

10 today but kinda wish I'd just quit at 6, which is when I stopped to feed the baby. Once he was awake I had to stop a few more times since he wasn't very happy just chilling on my bed with toys & watching me run...all told it took me about 3 hours to get in just under 100 minutes of running and it felt like I was running ALL DAY and deprioritizing everything else. I'm not very happy with myself right now.

146 for February, which stinks.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is an incredible amount of miles for the month...especially when dealing with being sick, having sick kids, having an infant that wakes you often most nights...plus all of the other life obstacles that can interfere with getting miles in. I guarantee your total is at least double mine, if that makes you feel any better!!! Plus, February is a short month! ;) I also understand the frustration of not meeting goals and expectations you have for yourself. So, cheering you on over the internet! I think you are amazing! (And, not in any weird stalker sort of way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the encouragement, Susie!!! I think you are amazing too! :-)

    ReplyDelete