Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2/15



Officially dead. Half-mile warmup, then six sets of intervals (1 @ 7, 1 @ 7.1, 30 seconds @7.2 mph, then 2 at 6 mph...normally I like to do this one at 8 and 7, but I was afraid to go faster because it was really hard to keep my balance!! There was a HUGE fold in the belt and I lost about 5 inches on the side of the deck of runnable space). At the end of the last interval I just did not have a good feeling about it and stopped to check on the housing, and when I started it again I realized that the mileage and time clocks were no longer working. So...I'm done for the day at 3.5 miles and REALLY hoping that the new belt will be a good fit and that things will be okay and I won't have to buy a whole new treadmill...not what I want to invest in with a few months of grad school left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment