Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday: Easy 3 + yoga today. Right hip really started to bother me about 2 miles in so I cut it short--I've been having some aches and pains on that side but this is the first time it changed my gait. Probably bc I've run 5 days in a row and I haven't done that in...like a year? Maybe not the best choice the week after a race, but my daily mileage has been so low that I was hoping it wouldn't be a problem.

Thursday: 
Short version: 5 on TM with intervals (3 min at HMP, 2 at easy).
Long version: Well, today was pretty intense. No sleeping baby + up at 6 to get kids off to school + day of school parties + day 2 of DH's absence put me on the TM at 9:30 pm. Baby woke up a mile in (WHY?!) despite all my best efforts to ensure he would sleep--was hoping for double digits tonight. Managed to placate him until 2.5, then had to stop to feed him. for some reason at this point it seemed like a good idea to dye my hair (been so busy it has literally been six months since I've had it done), so ran another 2.5 while the dye was doing its thing. This is either a life hack or a huge mistake--we'll see when it dries.


Wednesday: 
6 on TM--started out easy and then moved it up a little to finish in time. Neil flew out for his grandmother's funeral this morning so running may be hit and miss the rest of the week while I'm flying solo with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment