Wednesday, October 19, 2016

10/19

3 on TM--first 2 were easy and then did 6x1-min. fartleks @ HMP just to remind my legs what that felt like, then walked half a mile to cool down and did 20 minutes of yoga. Last run for me before the Purdue half on Saturday.

The last time I ran this particular race I thought I was crazy for training for a half with such a young baby (he was 6 months old when I ran it and go figure it's my current PR) and now I am doing it with a 3-week-old...oh man! But however this race goes Saturday (and I'm trying to tell myself that my goal is just finishing and not a great time, bc I'm not going to be able to do a great time), I'm really grateful that I'm physically able to toe that starting line! So many times during the last few months that I just did not want to run and it's pretty exciting to see all of that work to maintain fitness coming to fruition now.

No comments:

Post a Comment