Tuesday, October 4, 2016

10/4 and 10/3

Monday: 5 on TM at 10:12/mile (aerobic); comfortably hard but not as enjoyable as the faster run on Saturday. Some pain.

Tuesday: 3 on TM at 11:20/mile (easy)--this one felt harder by far than yesterday, since Matthew did NOT sleep much last night--I'm a total zombie today and thank heavens it was an easy one on the schedule today or I probably would not have been able to handle it. Took 2.5 hours to start this run for real from the time I'd originally stepped on the TM to start--baby was not in a good mood today and Luke & Nate were both super cranky as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael-
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby! You are some sort of super woman to be running 3 days after having a baby...and 3 out of the last four days no less. WOW. I can't even fathom that...but then again I had three c-sections. Regardless....super woman status!!
    Do you have a race that you are training for? I know you know...but be kind to your recovering body! You are an inspiration!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, you are so kind as always! Training for a race in less than 3 weeks so I'm feeling a little pressure to get back quickly. But I think I'm going to take a few more rest days this week than I normally would...I'm definitely feeling the effects of the 3 runs in 4 days!

    ReplyDelete