Saturday, April 9, 2016

4/9

8 cold miles this morning! Snow actually accumulated and there was a sheen of ice over everything, so that was a little exciting, but beautiful. Met up with the local runners' club this morning and it was a little frustrating bc only one guy was actually running (other 3 people who showed up were all walking), so I ended up running 6 with him faster than I would have liked, and then a slower 2 on my own. Next week I'll probably just run solo since it took so much longer to wait for the group meeting time, wait for people to get there, get going, etc. By the time I got home it was about 80 minutes after I would have been home had I just gone alone when I woke up. Oh well--it was nice to have someone to talk to!

9:52/mile

25 miles for the week--pretty good post-race recovery week. 38.15 for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment