Saturday, April 23, 2016

4/23

Quick 4.1 with yoga to follow very early this morning--my Garmin battery died about 1.12 in so I had to double-check with mapmyrun when I got home; fortunately I know the mileages pretty well on that trail so it wasn't too bad. Pace a little faster (8:48 last couple of miles, not sure before that since I didn't note when the Garmin died and turned on the timer function 1.53 from home) than it would have been if I wasn't worried about getting home to find out that someone else had thrown up! (It was a loooong night.) My legs were pretty tired when I started (lots of yardwork last night--mowing, mulching, weeding) but felt much better by the end.

32.4 running/8 walking this week...will probably add another couple of walking miles today depending on how kids are feeling! 102.64 for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment