Monday, April 18, 2016

4/18

6.3 miles with Nate in the stroller--the first few minutes I honestly felt like death. It was SO hard, and my ankle was aching, and it was hot (okay, only 75, but this time last week it was 22 and I have not acclimated to the sudden jump in weather temps!), and just miserable. But I kept pushing. And then after a mile I realized the stroller wheels were completely flat (slow leak, and I totally forgot). Which explains a lot...so then I felt like I could do this after all (did I turn around to pump up the tires? No).

This route would normally be 5.33, but I decided to get a little bonus in there--took the long way home and then once I got home parked Nathan on the front lawn with a couple of popsicles and just ran loops up and down my street. I thought about going to 7 but decided I'd already been obsessive enough. :-)

6.3 miles; 10:57/mile...believe you me I was darn happy about that thanks to the flat-tired stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment