Tuesday, June 16, 2015

6/16

7 miles on the trails/roads tonight and then an hour of mowing my lawn
post-run (finished after dark so we'll see how that looks tomorrow!). I was
scheduled for a shorter run but after a really crazy day (including my
youngest son throwing up in my hands just as I was changing into my running
clothes) I decided I needed a few more miles tonight to get the stress out,
so I swapped it with Wednesday's run. Beautiful weather but man it was
muddy--took my newest shoes and I think they are officially broken in now
that they have mud all the way across the tops. I left all my tech behind
and it was great to run by feel and just listen to my own thoughts (well,
and the annoying hecklers & catcallers. What is it about warm weather and
rolled-down windows making people so obnoxious?!).

Honey-lime-chia drink to replace nutrients, as per the advice of one of my running board buddies. Loved it and will definitely be using it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment