Wednesday, May 1, 2013

catching up

Okay, here goes:

Thursday: walked 4 miles
Friday: already in labor, walked about 2.5 miles with Neil & the boys trying to regularize contractions, walked another 15-20 minutes around the circumference of the hospital parking lot, walked another 1/3 mile in the hospital halls before the contractions were too bad and Neil had to carry me back to the delivery room (he was born about an hour later).  Really, really, really rough delivery.  Like really awful.  I could barely get out of bed for the next couple of days.

Monday: walked half a mile and it totally did me in for the day.
Tuesday: walked 1.2 miles and did half an hour of yoga
Wednesday: (today, 5 days postpartum) ran a slow mile (about 11:20) to see what I would feel like later.  Didn't want to push it because I'm taking the kids to the zoo after I take baby Nathan to the pediatrician.

No comments:

Post a Comment