Monday, April 2, 2012

4/2

I'm sure that there are days where I have felt less like running, but today was right up there.  On the bright side, Luke finally is on antibiotics, so maybe I will actually get to sleep tonight.

5 miles; 9:04/mile (I have discovered that it's much easier to make myself run when I feel horrible if I just go really slowly when I start out and gradually work up to a respectable speed.  My average pace isn't great, but...at least I ran.  I am so not happy with my level of fitness/endurance/whatnot right now...I keep telling myself that this too shall pass and at some point my knee will heal, Neil will be working less, the children will be on different (better, please, make them be better!!!) schedules and I will have time, energy, and strength to run the way I wish I was running).

Also...it probably would have helped if I'd eaten an actual meal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment