Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10

I think I'm just getting lazy--I don't have anything to push for right now (and starting a run at 10 pm is not the best of ideas anyway).  Oh well.  At least I ran.

3.6 miles, then stopped to adjust my knee brace, went in to the computer to double-check how fast I needed to go to hit 8:27 pace, got side-tracked for fifteen minutes by the wiles of the internet, started running again and felt lousy (go figure since I had totally cooled down), stopped at 4 miles to go to bed, then realized I was being kind of lame and finished out the 5 miles.

5 miles, about 8:58/mile--started out really slow (10:00/mile--seems to go easier on my knee if I start that slow and gradually pick it up for the first mile and then run pretty steadily after that).  Last mile right around 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment