Saturday, June 11, 2016

6/11

7 today on the TM; first half at aerobic pace and second half at HMP. Had planned to do my LR yesterday and an easy run today, but I think I caught a weird fever-only bug two of my kids had last week...I was super dizzy in the morning, about passed out making jam, and by 2 PM couldn't even stand up. Didn't run, drank tons of water, went to bed early and felt fine this morning. Didn't want to push it too much with my run today so I ran it semi-conservatively for the first half (37:38) to make sure I was okay and then pushed the second half (35:10), which, go figure, felt 1000x times better than the first! Not much of a LR but I'll take it at this point! And until this weather cools down it's all TM for me...blah, but I just don't want to risk overheating.

22 for me this week

No comments:

Post a Comment