Monday, August 31, 2015

End of August

Last week:
Monday: 7 with strides
Tuesday: 12
Wed: rest (flew to NY)
Thurs: 10 miles with 5 @ HMP (over 10 and pretty darn fast--Garmin wasn't working, so had to look it up later, but there were some 7-minute fear miles in there!)
Friday: unscheduled rest day (scheduled for 5 recovery, but knew I wouldn't get them in. First run I've missed since December). Drove from NY to MI; 13 hours in car.
Saturday: 20 miles scheduled, ended at 19.78 (Garmin quit at 11.81, so had to guess...pretty darn happy I got so close!) A little faster than planned at 10:06/mile, but it was pouring rain and pretty cold. Dad biked next to me the whole time which was such a treat.

Week ended at 49 miles

6 miles today; last run for August, which gives me 203.84 miles for the month--yippee! First time I've ever broken 200 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment