Saturday, September 5, 2015

9/5

This was a hard week! The kids were all sick and up a TON at night, then I got sick, and then I started my period...and I had a ton of school & church meetings. Plus it was super hot and with all of the upheaval at night I never got up early enough to run & get back before the kids were up for school, so every single run this week was a treadmill run.

Monday: 6 m recovery pace
Tuesday: 14 miles
Wed: 6 m recovery pace
Thurs: strength training & yoga
Friday: 16 miles with 6 m 5 seconds under MP and 6 miles 8 second over MP...this was a terribly hard run and I finished just before 1 am.
Saturday: 6 miles recovery with 6x100 strides...I was SO dead when I started this and was a little panicky when I was struggling after only 3 minutes...checked my training schedule on the off-chance that I was running it too fast and I was by almost a minute per mile...whew, such a relief!!!

48 for the week; 42 for September

No comments:

Post a Comment