Saturday, July 11, 2015

7/6 -7/11

Not great at posting this week! Oh well...I've been working really hard on hitting the right paces and not overdoing it so I keep myself injury-free.

Monday: speed day, 8 miles with 4 @ HMP. Just as I was finishing the speedwork my knee started to really hurt; had to take it way back for the cooldown.

Tuesday: cross (biked 8 miles and 25 minutes of yoga). Iced my knee twice since it was still hurting.

Wednesday: 9 miles at 10:02. Really worked to keep it at the slower pace recommended by my plan; my running buddies all assure me that in a month I won't possibly be able to go faster because I'll be so trashed by the other runs. Great...sounds like something to look forward to.

Thursday: rest

Friday: 12 miles at 10:04. Not a great run--I felt really good for the first half and didn't stop for water or any fuel WHICH WAS STUPID. I had hardly eaten anything all day (first day of my period and super nauseated) and I ended up lying on the floor after I finished running because I was so dizzy once I cooled off...I almost blacked out in the shower. Stupid stupid.

Saturday: 5 miles at 10:21 (scheduled for 4). Gotta say...the recovery-pace runs are pretty awesome. :-)

Weekly total: 34, 59 for the month

No comments:

Post a Comment