Saturday, February 23, 2013

31 weeks

This was my worst grading week of the semester, so sadly I didn't ever do yoga.  (I was planning to Thursday, but I ended up having absolutely insane stomach cramps for 6 or 7 hours...the kind where you're wondering if you should go to the ER or not.)

Anyway, I did get in all my runs--standard 4 miles plus another walking mile afterwards to cool down.

Average pace is still pretty slow, but on the bright side starting on slow and very slowly increasing speed seems to be warding off the contractions and cramping, so I'll take what I can get!

Spent a couple of hours hiking in the woods through the snow with the kids this morning, then came home and ran during naptime--2 miles, then stopped for water, another mile and stopped to massage the cramp out of my left arch, last mile running and then another mile walking.  Avg. pace 10:48/mile (including all of the treadmill speed-up time).

No comments:

Post a Comment