Saturday, February 9, 2013

29 weeks

4 on Monday, an hour of yoga Tuesday, 45 minutes strength-training Wednesday (no opportunity to run), 4 miles Thursday, 40 minutes of yoga Friday, 4 miles Saturday.  All my runs this week (I think?) have been in the evening, which hasn't been ideal for speed.  I've also been having regular contractions near the end while I'm walking to cool down (I've been walking about a mile after the run is done, so a total of 5).

Today I was really tired, so I started off slow to warm up and only a couple minutes in was having just insanely hard horrible cramping.  I tried walking but that didn't stop it and I ended up just having to stand perfectly still.  I went to get some water but I honestly thought I might be done for the night.  I loosened everything I could and just focused on breathing for awhile, then started walking again, then finally was able to start running again right about the time I hit the mile mark.  Ran another 2.2 miles, just cranking the speed up every 2 minutes, and stopped for water at 3.2, then finished out the 4 and then walked another mile.  Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment