Friday, February 15, 2013

30 weeks

This week has been interesting--lots more cramping and contractions when I'm running.  With Luke, it was the back and stomach pain post-run that was the issue, with this baby, it seems like the post-run pain is much less than the during-the-run pain.  I think the longevity of my running with this baby will totally depend on at what point I just physically can't run anymore because of that insane pain where I can't even walk.

Anyway.  Pain Monday and Wednesday, none today, probably because I just started out very slow and ran a 12-minute mile for the first mile (it seems like once I get through the first mile it's okay) and then gradually bumped it up to a 10-minute mile.  Stopped for water at 2.1.  Still doing the 4 miles for each run; average pace is varying between 10-11 per mile with walking and slow starts included.

No comments:

Post a Comment