Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16

No run yesterday since I spent the afternoon asleep in bed--thank you, antibiotics.  I actually feel somewhat like a real person today, which is a nice change.

Dropped Juliet off at a birthday party, raced home, ran 3 miles, stopped for water, ran 2 minutes, Luke woke up, so I ran in and put him on my bed while I finished out the 4 miles, then I nursed him, hopped in the car, picked Juliet up from her party, came home and propped Luke back up on my bed and ran the 5th mile.  Now I will race through the shower before Abigail gets home from school and Isaac wakes up from his nap.

I really want to run a marathon next year, but days like this make me wonder if I really have the time to commit.  Ho-hum.

5 miles; 8:30ish/mile (slow because let's face it, I am still pretty weak and out of it despite the Z-pack).

No comments:

Post a Comment