Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/20

Four on the treadmill this morning.  I need to figure out a good way to get my winter runs in; I don't like running in the pitch-black morning and cold that have now taken over my normal 6 am slot; it's not much better at 7.  Plus, let's be honest, I seem to need about 12 hours of sleep right now, so getting up before 6 is awful.  It may end up being the treadmill most of the time.  Which, while not my favorite, is an option I'm grateful to have.

I need something new to train for; I need that drive and motivation.  I want to keep running about 20 miles a week as long as possible through this pregnancy, but it sure helps to have a race I'm working towards.  Of course, all the winter races are in places like Disney World, which isn't really on our calendar at the moment.

STATS:  4 miles; 8:41/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment