Thursday, August 31, 2017

8/31: 11 today--ran out of time to make it to the planned 12 but a heck of a lot better than nothing. 9:49/mile since I felt less sick if I ran faster.

8/30: 6 for me--first 3 were easy and then I started to get nervous about getting back in time and ran the second half too fast. Felt truly terrible during the whole run--I legit thought I was going to be throwing up in the bushes at some point. 

8/29: 2 warmup at 10:15, 5x1000 at 5k pace with 800 meter recoveries, mile to cool down before baby woke up (just like last week, should've been 2 cooldown miles!). 8 total on the TM (DH out of town so no chance to get outside) and I am DRIPPING.

8/28: Drizzly 8 for me this morning--ran one kid out to the middle-school bus and got back in time to walk the elementary kids out to their bus. Not bad timing.

232 for August, 1282.2 for the year

No comments:

Post a Comment