Tuesday, August 15, 2017

8/15

More catching up!

Saturday: 16 miles with 12 at MP. Nailed the MP miles (9:09) with 2 to warm up at 10:15 and 2 to cool down at 10:04. It was great weather and I was cold when I started, which is always nice! 48 for the week & 100 for the month.

Monday: 8 very very hot miles after the kids were in bed. I think there were more bugs out last night than any two nights so far this year.

Tuesday: 8 miles of VO2 max stuff. Dang that was hard--not really a confidence-building run. 2 miles to warm up, then 5x800-meter repeats at 5k pace (7:30). Then 2.5 miles to cool down, but I got really bored so I threw in some more 7:30 stuff. I did this one on the TM because I honestly did not think I could make myself hold those paces outside today--it is HOT out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment