Wednesday, August 24, 2016

8/24

8k trail race got cancelled due to weather (torrential rain all day and tornado sirens going off 20 minutes before the race start), so I ended up running 10k on roads/trails with my husband. Go figure that there was nary a drop of rain while we were running but absolutely INSANE humidity--seriously hard to breathe! Nice to get outside with him but definitely more contractions with variations in terrain as opposed to the TM--I did a minute or two of walking on some of the bigger hills and still ended up with pretty regular contractions the last couple of miles (Neil was teasing me because when he asked how close together they were I answered in mileage rather than minutes. Hah!). Walked .6 to cool down and make sure that everything calmed down with the baby. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment