Wednesday, August 17, 2016

8/17; 34 weeks

6 somewhere between easy and aerobic with HMP and FF last mile. Walked a mile to cool down.

Yesterday didn't have enough time all day to run and shower, but I DID have little 10-15 minute chunks randomly scattered throughout the day as long as I didn't have to shower afterwards! Walked 6 miles throughout the course of the day/evening, plus early AM yoga.

Enough of a workout yesterday that I won't count it as a rest day, since I'm going to divide walking and running miles for the week. I haven't been tracking my walking miles for the last few months, even though I usually walk a bit to cool down, but I think I will start tracking them now since I may need to shift the running/walking balance for the last few weeks until delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment