Thursday, February 4, 2016

2/4 & 2/3

2/3
Sort-of rest day today. I wasn't planning to run, at least? 30 minutes yoga and 30 minutes Zumba (I'm in charge of planning biweekly activities for the 8-11-yr-old girls in our church congregation, so tonight we had a Zumba-and-make-green-smoothies activity. I guess the activities reflect the interests of the leaders). Zumba was really fun and hilarious to watch the girls, who were SUPER intent but not very coordinated, but it did leave my leg pretty achy from the impact on the hard floor. So not as restful as my SRD should have been.

2/4
6 miles in 63:13! Warmed up at 12/mile and ran the last mile at 9:40; felt much stronger than I did earlier this week. This will probably be my LR for the week, but hey, last week my longest was 4 miles, so I'm thrilled!! Yoga and arm weights to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment